Welcome to Best Actors Wallpapers

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Personally, I'd Like to Throw the Island Off the Island - Reality TV - You're Fired!

Well, here we are again, yes, it's that time again, as Hollywood determines for us what we have to watch. You'd think by now they would have figured out that the viewers, yes the viewers, the users, "power to the users" ought to be able to pick which pilots they like and vote on them. So, we know that "Two Men and a Child" is out along with Charles Sheen who got his rear-end laid off like so many other Americans - I can hear Warner Bros. Now "You're Fired!" to the voice of Donald Trump.
Speaking of the Donald, and I don't mean Disney's Donald Duck, I mean the guy who would be President, who always sports a babelicious hottie wife, and co-star contestants - well, I'm about ready to vote the Apprentice off my TV Set and the Island! In fact, I don't know about you, but I am tired of watching 'reality TV' completely, I mean there is nothing really reality based in any of that. For instance, I've been an entrepreneur all my life, and what those nincompoops are doing on the Donald's show isn't what we do in the real world.
Where they find all these ADHD, Bio-polar-melting, and Prozac induced minds is beyond me, and yes, it was funny the first couple of times, and yes it might be in its I don't know seventh season, but I haven't watched it sense. Look we have enough dummying down on the ding-dong social networking sites, we don't need TV competing with that nonsense. Does everyone in Hollywood think everyone out here in their living rooms are stupid?
And, yes, maybe they have a point, considering how people voted for the Teleprompter in Chief and all that, but if all these folks think America is so ignorant, why don't they try enlightening the people of this great nation rather than feeding moronic masses with mesmerizing and mundane minutia?
Not long ago, there was an interesting article in the Wall Street Journal titled; "With Fairy Tales and Alternate Realities, TV Pilots Go High Concept - Edgar Allan Poe as a Private Investigator? Hill Street Hocus-Pocus?" by Sam Schiechner on March 7, 2011, which went through all the potential shows for the up-coming season, well that's just great, nothing really sounded all that good, but I am sure we are going to be force-fed more of the same, like we do every season.
So, I guess my TV stays on the weather channel and I'm only going to turn it on when it looks like it's getting cloudy out there. Yes, Hollywood has lost me, I guess they are firing their viewers too, fine, there is more to life than news, weather, sports, and Facebook anyway. Please consider all this.

No comments:

Post a Comment